WHAT: House fire.
WHEN: March 19, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
WHERE: 5700 Block of MacKinaw Rd, 77053
INJURIES: No reported injuries.
DAMAGE: Estimated $35 thousand in damages.
CAUSE: The cause was found to be unintentional with sheets in a dryer catching fire and spreading to other flammables stored in the garage.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Upon arrival, firefighters found smoke and fire coming from the attached garage of the one-story home. Firefighters quickly contained the fire to the garage and attic space above the garage. The incident was tapped out within 15 minutes with crews from Stations 59 and 80 responding to the incident.