House Fire in the Central Southwest Area

WHAT: House Fire

WHEN: December 5, 2021 at 5:29 p.m.

WHERE: 4600 block of High Point Ln. 77053

INJURIES: No reported injuries.

PROPERTY SAVED: Not available.

DAMAGE: Not available.

CAUSE: Unintentional - incense and a candle near Christmas decorations.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Firefighters arrived on scene within five minutes to find heavy smoke and fire coming from a 1-story house. They made an offensive attack and attempted to ventilate the roof; however, the roof was too weakened due to fire in the attic. A primary search was completed with no one found. The crews extinguished the fire and the electric company arrived on scene to secure the power. It appeared the fire started from incense and a candle near Christmas decorations. Firefighters from Stations 2, 21, 59, 47, 48, 59 and 80 responded to this incident.