|HOUSTON - Houston police are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspect wanted in at least eight robberies of local pharmacy stores in the Houston area.
The suspect is described only as a Hispanic or white male, 30 to 40 years of age, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 180 to 200 pounds. He has black hair, an unshaven face and wears sunglasses, a yellow construction hat, a flannel-style long sleeve shirt and an orange construction vest. The suspect may be driving a red four-door car.
Surveillance video of the suspect can be viewed on the HPD YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/4a9cLu_SvXs. Surveillance photos of the suspect are attached to this news release.
The suspect is believed responsible for robberies at the following locations:
- Walgreens at 10997 Fuqua about 2:10 p.m. on March 15
- Walgreens at 9885 Blackhawk Blvd. about 2:30 p.m. on March 15
- Walgreens at 9733 Buffalo Speedway about 4:45 p.m. on March 24
- CVS at 7900 Main Street about 3:30 p.m. on March 24
- CVS at 9410 Fuqua about 1:10 p.m. on March 26
- CVS at 6161 Telephone Rd. about 3:45 p.m. on April 10
- Walgreens at 3822 Old Spanish Trail about 1:40 p.m. on April 12
- CVS at 5610 Spencer Highway (Pasadena) about 4:45 p.m. on April 12
In each incident, the suspect walked up to the consultation section of the pharmacy and handed the employee a note demanding hydrocodone. In the note, the suspect also stated he had a weapon and threatened to shoot the employee if he or she did not cooperate.
Anyone with information in these case or on the identity of the wanted suspect is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.